Here’s my “Dubai in 5 days”, created for friends who are coming here to visit us, which you may use as a point of reference as well. I haven’t bothered to update the prices below, so please check the websites.
- Desert Safari – 150AED per person (I’ll need to book for you)
- Waterpark – Aquaventure & The Lost Chambers – 155AED per person (260AED combo full price), then night brunch at Saffron – 105 AED per person (210 AED full price)
- Shopping at The Dubai Mall, check out The Aquarium, followed by drinks on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa at sunset – Atmosphere Bar (Tip : Book a table at the bar, and there is no minimum spend ).
- Beach – Lazing by the beach at Jumeirah Beach Residence (free)
- Ladies Night – Free drinks (if you’re a girl) at one of the many Ladies Nights. Highly recommend Embassy if you’re here on a Tuesday/Wednesday, free salsa at Pachanga on Thursdays, Uptown Bar on Monday’s, Bahri Bar at Mina A’ Salam on Tuesdays, endless choices!
- Hotel hopping/Fine Dining – Check out the many Jumeirah properties – Beachcombers for night brunch – 95AED per person (185 AED full price), Trader Vic’s in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Pierchic at Al Qasr…. etc
- R & R at one of the many spas. I haven’t been to the super ones (too ex :*( ) but I’ve heard amazing things about Talise Spa. Prepare to splurge!
- Dubai Brunch – I’ll find something less than 200 AED per person for all you can eat and drink. There’s always a deal, somewhere!
- Old Dubai – Gold Souk, Spice Souk!