Business-owners : Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Attractions.
Work with me
Coverage on Lil One Of The Ashes
Here is why you should work with me :
- Valuable content
- I create content that will be valuable for you in the long-run.
- Most of the posts on Lil One Of The Ashes is high ranking in SEO – they will likely end up on the first two pages of google.
- Someone who is googling for information on how the brunch, staycation, attraction is like – they will very likely see my post.
- You can reuse the article, to reshare it on your social media feed as you see fit.
- Honest feedback
- I will provide honest, constructive feedback.
- If there is anything that I feel needs to be improved, I will let you know.
- Depending on the extent of the feedback, I will decide if it goes online (minor), or otherwise offline if the feedback is extensive.
- Note that this is invaluable to you as a business.
- Sincere recommendations
- Locally – I am very active in various local communities as well as Travel Forums. If something is actually good, I will happily recommend it to anyone asking.
- Internationally – A lot of tourists who are planning a holiday in Dubai get in touch with me to ask for recommendations.
- On the other hand, please note that if it wasn’t all that great, I wouldn’t be recommending it, and will inform you as well.
- Bring people in
- I continuously organise gatherings for friends and family. If the venue is something I really like, I will happily come back and bring people in.
I am also available for content-writing for your own publication.
On Social Media
I have never bought followers, nor am I in any blogger support groups so you won’t see an endless stream of generic comments in my social media feeds. Do not be disheartened if you don’t see 100 messages under a post or reel. Likes and messages are not necessarily a true count of the people who will actually go to your venue. Not everyone actively responds to social media posts, especially when they have a private account.
Sometimes, word of mouth is of more value than what you can see on social media – that’s where the local online Facebook communities, Travel Forums, and whatsapp groups come into play. And that’s when the true magic happens.
My blog readers are predominantly from the UAE (70%), followed by the UK, US, Europe, then Asia. My main traffic (80%) comes from Organic Google Search (Source : Google Analytics).
Most of my write-ups – be it a staycation, dining, or a day at the pool and beach – involves the little ones. Of course, there are many articles which focuses on that rare date night, or night out with friends.
Currently, my instagram followers are mainly parents from the UAE.
If you would like up-to-date stats, I can send this to you.
Interested for me to support your business? Get in touch.
UAE Residents and International Tourists
If you are planning a gathering – birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, and you need recommendations on where to go, someone to help you get in touch with venues and find the best package – I can do that.
If you are planning a trip to Dubai and need advice on :
- which hotel is the best spot for you and your family ;
- where to go ; and
- where to eat
I can put together an itenary that is best suited to your needs.
If you would like advise on how to set up a website, I can sit with you and show you how.
Need my expert advice? Get in touch.