Most happy hours deals in Dubai start after work, which for most people is – around 5pm, or 6pm. Unfortunately this does not work for me, as that’s ‘dinner-time’ with the kids. For a lot of us who are able to sneak out earlier in the afternoon, an early mid-afternoon drink suits better. That way we can have one or two, and still get home in time to spend the rest of the evening with the family.
So here you go, a little list of early happy hours deals in and around Dubai Marina, which hopefully will be useful to the rest of you as well.
Follow us on Instagram as we explore happy hours in and around Dubai Marina.
Happy Hours in Dubai Marina
The Scene, Pier 7
- Time : 12-9 pm, Monday-Friday
- Offer : Draughts, Wine, Spirits & Cocktails for 35 AED. Details on website.
- Things to know : Comp valet at Pier 7, Live music in the evenings, plus there’s a play corner should you decide to bring the toddlers along!
Mama Zonia, Pier 7
- Time : 4-8 pm, Sunday-Friday
- Offer : Spirits & Beers for 25aed, Cocktails for 30 AED, Wines for 25/30 AED. Mama Zonia’s happy hour menu.
- Things to know : Comp valet at Pier 7
Observatory, Marriott Harbour
- Time : 4-7pm, Daily
- Offer :
- Discounted drinks and 25% off Bar Bites Observatory’s happy hour menu
- 30% off with Harbour Social Club membership (Check current offers)
- Things to know : Comp valet at Marriott Harbour, 2 for 1 for mains in the Entertainer.
The Croft, Marriott Harbour
- Time : 4-7pm Tuesday-Saturday, 12:30-7pm Sunday
- Offer : Discounted Drinks The Croft’s happy hour menu
- Time : 12-8pm Monday-Friday
- Offer : Draughts, House Spirits Mixers & Margaritas for 35 AED. Chalco Cantina’s happy menu
Attiko, W Mina Seyahi
- Time : 4-7pm Monday-Friday
- Offer : Cocktails for 50 AED (yes, their cocktails are typically 70-90AED) Attiko’s Sunset Session’s menu
Bussola, Westin Mina Seyahi
- Time : 4-7pm Daily
- Offer : Discounted Drinks – 38 AED Aperol Spritz. Bussola’s happy hour menu
Happy Hours in Bluewaters
Brass Monkey 21+ only
- Time : 4-7pm Monday-Wednesday, 12-7pm Sunday
- Offer : Selected drinks for 25 AED. Pints for 25 AED-30 AED. Brass Monkey’s website
Happy Hours in Barsha Heights & The Greens
Belgian Beer Cafe, Grand Millenium Barsha Heights
- Time : 4-8pm Saturday-Thursday, 2-8pm Friday
- Offer : 50% off selected drinks – Stella, Hoegaarden & Hoegaarden Rose. 26AED for a Hoegaarden pint! BBC website
- Things to know : 2 for 1 for mains in the Entertainer
Lock, Stock & Barrel, Grand Millenium Barsha Heights
- Time : 4-8pm, Monday-Saturday
- Offer : Buy one get one free on drinks. LSB website
Lah Lah, Zabeel House at the Greens
- Time : 4-8pm, Saturday-Thursday
- Offer : Discounted drinks. Lah Lah website
Happy Hours in JLT, Emirates Hills & Surroundings
Nonya, Taj JLT
- Time : 3-8pm Friday
- Offer : 2 Bar bites & 2 Drinks for 98 AED. Nonya’s happy hour Menu.
- Things to know : Comp valet with the Taj, amazing views from the terrace
Detailed review of Afterwork Drinks at Nonya here.
- Time : 12-7pm, Monday-Friday
- Offer : 29-35 AED Drinks : Pints, Cocktails, Wine. Phileas happy hour menu.
- Things to know : Self-park right outside, Play area for the little ones, and they serve pork as well 😉
Happy Hours in Palm Jumeirah
Villamore, Kempinski Palm Jumeirah
- Time : 4-7pm, Everyday
- Offer : 35 AED Beer Bottles, 45 AED Wine. Villamore’s happy hour menu
- Things to know : Comp Valet with Kempinski. Swings and hammocks by Villamore. There is a playground but it’s on the other side by the pool.
Senor Pico, Palm West Beach
- Time : 4-7pm, Monday-Thursday
- Offer : 35 AED Cocktails, Beers, 30-40 AED Wine. Discounted food. Senor Pico’s happy hour menu
Detailed review of Sundowners at Senor Pico here.
Happy Hours in Jumeirah Islands
- Time : 4-7pm Monday-Friday
- Offer : Selected beverages & bites from 29 AED. Isola’s website.
Things to know : Self-park. Has an outdoor play structure.
Note : This listing is published in September 2022. Please check updated details directly from the venue.