Dubai Parks and Resorts have launched an amazing offer for families this summer, where kids go free. It’s definitely one to do if you have not yet been to either of their theme parks, or you’re simply hanging around this summer and looking for something to keep the little ones entertained. Yes, it will be so hot and humid – but at least you don’t have to pay a fortune to take them there, right? 😉
The Terms and Conditions for this offer, are as follows :
What is the age range for the Kids go Free offer?
Ages 11 and below, with a paying adult.
Please note that Kids below 3 are free at all times.
What if I have 3 kids and 2 adults?
It’s one free kid, with one paying adult. Therefore you will have to pay full price for the extra child ( or, drag along a friend who doesn’t have kids…..and offer to pay part of their ticket… win, win, right? 🙂 )
Which theme park in Dubai Parks and Resorts is this valid for?
All 3 theme parks :
LEGOLAND® Water Park
Note : This offer is valid for single park tickets only
What dates is the Kids Go Free offer valid for?
1st of June 2023 to 31st of August 2023.
Buy Dubai Parks & Resorts Tickets here.
Isn’t it going to be too hot to take the kids to the theme parks in June and July?
Well…. there’s a reason why they have offers in the middle of summer, right? 🙂
Yes it will be hot, but it’s do-able.
Few tips to share :
- From the parking lot to either theme parks is quite a trek, especially when it’s 45-50degrees and 80% humidity. You can let the little ones bring their scooters along. They just have to hand it into the guest services at either theme parks when they get there.
- Alternatively, they do have buggies (for a fee). Fingers crossed they offer free buggy service again this summer (watch this space!)
- For Motiongate, suggest you spend the afternoon in Dreamworks which is entirely indoors. When it’s slightly cooler in the evening, move onto the other attractions which have a combination of indoor and outdoor rides like Lionsgate, Smurf’s Village, Columbia Pictures.
- For Legoland, Miniland is the first indoor area you get to, when you enter Legoland. It’s a mini version of Dubai, made out of – you guessed it – lego! Move onto ‘Adventure’ where you can do indoor rides like Submarine and Lost Kingdom Adventure. There’s also Lego Studio’s 4D in ‘Imagination’ where you can chill and watch a 4D movie, or spend time building lego in Lego Mindstorms. Most of the other rides are outdoors, so save it for the later part of the day.
- For Legoland Waterpark – well, this is a waterpark and don’t worry the water will be chilled. Just slap on lots of sunscreen!
- For all the times that we have been – they have let us bring in water bottles for both the kids and adults. Unless this has recently changed, I would recommend you bring yours too! Feel free to call beforehand.
Any queries, please ask in the Instagram Reel below. Enjoy the theme parks with the family!
For this and other Indoor Attractions to take the kids this summer, have a look at our round-up here.