The temperature dipped tonight to a cool 26degrees. To most in the UK, this must be ‘warm’, haha.
We took the bicycles out and ventured to The Noodle Room for a quick dinner.
Not to be mistaken from the The Noodle House, owned by Jumeirah Groups, The Noodle Room is similar but different in a few good ways. We would recommend it, because :
1. It’s a lot cheaper. You can get a Pad Thai or Singaporean Noodles for as low as 28-35DHS. That’s the same price as Panda Chinese in MOE (Food-court food!). You can also use your Entertainer Fine Dining 2 for 1, for the mains!
2. Close to home, i.e ‘cycle-able,’ – though if you wish to drive you could park at Murjan guest parking (don’t tell anyone I told you this 😉 ) and walk there.
3. Yummy food. We ordered the Peking duck and for the first time, it was close to the real deal, even better than the overpriced Peking duck in Hukuma (The Address Downtown Dubai), or in Rouge (Rocco Forte Abu Dhabi). The pastry was actually soft and thin and came in a dim sum bamboo containers which kept it warm. The duck skin was actually crispy, and the sauces that it came with were really tasty as well. If you’ve never tried it, go go.
We also ordered the sea bass cooked in Malaysian sambal sauce. Mmmmmm 🙂
4. Comfortable setting i.e I went in with a not-so-flattering one-sie (hey, it’s easier to cycle in those things!), and that was fine – which means you don’t have to get overly dressed up for this place, but it was still nice enough inside to have a date with your girlfriend or catchup with your mates (minus the alcohol).
And this ends my blog for tonight because it’s 11.02 pm and I really need to get some sleep, so I can leave earlier tomorrow 🙂
- The Noodle Room
- Unit No. G-01, Sector 2, Murjan,
Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Marsa
- Tel :+9714 4270442, Fax: + 9714 4243747