What time is too early for a glass of bubbly? 🙂 If you would like a glass of mimosa, maybe a bellini with your eggs benedict – here are a few breakfast spots where you can get free flow bubbly in the Dubai Marina end of town – to include JLT and the Palm.
Word of warning – get some bread and eggs in your tummy before you start sipping away on the bubbly ! 🙂
Follow us on Instagram as we explore bubbly breakfasts in and around the neighbourhood.
The Cavendish Voco Bonnington JLT
Take the family to The Cavendish at Voco Bonnington in JLT for a lazy weekend breakfast buffet. You can upgrade to the free-flow mimosa package – for 2 hours only. Kids, welcomed! Psssst – they serve pork as well!
- When : Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays | 7am – 3pm (max 2 hours for mimosa package)
- Price :
- 125 AED Buffet Breakfast (Buy 1 Get 1 Free with Entertainer) | Add 99 AED for unlimited mimosas
- Kids 6-11 YO : 62.50 AED | Under 6 : Free
- Call The Cavendish here.
Have a look at our Lazy Weekend Breakfast review.
Not Only Fish Almas Tower JLT
Are you up for a japanese breakfast with a twist? Maybe some okonomiyaki and tamagoyaki? They also have peanut butter and jelly french toast if you prefer. Take the family to Not Only Fish at Almas Tower in JLT. Of course – you get the choice to have free-flow procesco for 2 whole hours 😉
- When : Saturday | 8am-2pm (max 2 hour seating)
- Price :
- 89 AED Brunch | 159 AED Brunch + 3 cocktails | 189 AED Brunch + 3 cocktails
- Kids 4-12 YO : 49 AED Buffet + 1 egg any style
- See Not Only Fish’s Rising Sun Brunch Menu.
- Call Not Only Fish here.
Ula Dukes the Palm
How about a bubbly breakfast with a gorgeous view of the Marina and JBR skyline? Head over to Ula, situated at the end of Palm West Beach. This one comes with free-flow mimosas, bellinis and prosesco. Whilst Ula do allow kids, we would recommended it for a morning with friends!
- When : Saturday & Sunday | 10-12pm
- Price : 200 AED for unlimited prosecco, mimosas and bellinis, along with a breakfast dish.
- See Ula’s Bottomless Breakfast menu.
- Call Ula here.
Have a read through our detailed review of Ula’s Bottom Breakfast.
More, to be added. Watch this space!