Here’s one place to go to if you want to hide away from the little ones for a couple of hours – White Beach, aka Nasimi Beach re-vamped.
Couple of things to note if you’re spending the day there :
- They’ll check your bags upon entry. No water allowed – you either drink it up or pour it away. So yes if you were there this morning, that was me walking up and down the driveway drinking a huge bottle of water.
- Privilee guests have sunbeds to the right of the check-in point. Was slightly annoyed we couldn’t get the seats right next to the pool but hey – it’s not so bad, really. You have the beach in front of you and the pool to your left.
- Beers are around 50 AED, Cocktails start from 65 AED. Hooray to 25% off
- Pool is completely lit for the entire morning/early afternoon when we were there so this one is for the sun-worshippers.
- Leave your goggles and swimming caps at home. Please. Sunglasses, sunhats welcome. If possible, hit the gym for an hour (or 6 months) before you go.
- It’s absolutely okay if you cannot swim. Pool is shallow and most people come here to chill and chat.
- Very clean bathrooms with showers closeby. Facemasks are also provided!
- Take photos. A lot.
Felt pretty cool, for about 2 hours today 🙂 It’s a beautiful spot. Didn’t get time to have any food this time round – curious whether it’s good? Let me know! Happy that it’s adults-only – great for a date, or a get-together with the girlfriends.
PS – They have a couple of cool deals i.e Ladies Day on Tuesdays, and ‘Daydreamers/Nightdreamers’ on Thursdays. I might have to work off all this post-baby fat before turning up to any of these. Or just..suck it up! 🙂