At the height of the pandemic last year – as with most of the world, Dubai went into a lockdown and all hotels were closed. Months later, things started to open up which was fabulous for a lot of us, with careful restrictions in place. Sadly for those of us who had little ones, babies and toddlers below drop-off age were not allowed into Kid’s Club.
This was a huge problem for us as we spent most summers in Kid’s Club in the daytime, before retreating to the pools at the end of the day. And if you are planning a staycation over the summer with little ones, I’m sure this is a huge factor in deciding whether or not you should pick the hotel.
I then reached out to Dubai Municipality, who confirmed that babies and toddlers under drop-off age, as well as parents are actually allowed in Kid’s Club now. Refer External Circular DM-HSD-CR60, Item 13 which states that “All Individuals are permitted.” Thus began a long and painful process of contacting hotels.
As of June 2021, the following resorts in my end of town have gotten back to confirm little ones are now permitted. The drop off age is mentioned next to it. If you have little ones under said age, you or your nanny can stay with them.
To more playdates in Kid’s Clubs! 🎊
Please contact them separately for their detailed rules and regulations.
- Address Beach Resort – Under 5 with parents, Drop off : 5 and above
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort – Under 4 with parents, Drop off : 4 and above
- Address Dubai Marina – Under 5 with parents, Drop off : 5 and above. For outside guests, 30AED/hour < 5 YO, 50AED/hour 5 & above
- Le Meridien and Westin Mina Seyahi – Under 4 with parents, Drop off : 4 and above
- Kempinski Palm Jumeirah – Under 4 with parents, Drop off : 4 and above
- Sofitel Palm Jumeirah – Under 4 with parents, Drop off : 4 and above
- Fairmont the Palm – Under 3 dropped off for babysitting at a charge, Drop off : 3 and above
- Anantara the Palm – Under 4 with parents, Drop off : 4 and above
- Rixos the Palm – Under 5 with parents, Drop off : 5 and above
You’re very welcome 🤗
- Address Beach Resort is not part of Privilee. You can access for 60AED/hour/child.
- Resorts that currently do not allow parents and toddlers below drop off age to stay in the kids club : Waldorf Astoria the Palm, W the Palm, Habtoor Grand, Ritz JBR and Jumeirah Zabeel Saray . Drop off age is 4.
- List will be updated as I receive more information.