As temperatures drop to the early 30s in the mornings, as well as late afternoons – we’ve been back at the resorts and beach clubs quite a lot with the family. Had a little playdate this morning and I think Riva Beach Club may just be my new favourite go-to spot for a school day 🙂
Here’s why I like it :
- It’s a beach club, not a gigantic resort, which means you can easily get from car, to check-in-point, to pool. When you have kids and a million things to bring, this is quite….. a plus.
- It’s ‘small’, but you still feel like you’re in a nice resort since it’s at the palm. Plus they have chilled-out beats playing in the background. Pina colada please! 🙂
- Shaded little kids pool (good for say, 5 and under) where they can easily play, and run in and out as well. And you’re allowed to bring your nanny with Privilee. Yay!
- Adult pool adjacent to kid’s, which means you can still go for a proper swim and watch them as they play safely.
- In the Entertainer for food – the club sandwich was pretty generous in portions and perfect after a morning under the sun. I was honestly expecting a tiny little something with some fries. Happy with the penne bolognaise as well – 74aed for two meals was good, considering the setting and presentation.
- Gym is on the level above (and not half the world away), so you could still go for a workout and come back down for a swim after.
- So many other deals right now I can’t even keep up. Ladies days on Wednesdays where you could invite your non-Privilee friends and it’s only 55aed for pool and beach access including a starter! Mid-day rush promo for drinks at 29aed – you get the choice of cocktails, wine and hops. What a steal.
- Outdoor showers is just behind the sunloungers adjacent to the kids pool. Indoors bathrooms are close too. Convenient!
For the current day pass rates for Riva, have a look at the Pool & Beach Day Pass Listing
To sum it up – everything is close-by simply because it’s a small beach club, yet it makes you feel like you’ve just gone somewhere for a mini break. Pretty nice spot to go to in the mornings with the little ones (or by yourself), if you want beach views but don’t want to brave the large Privilee resorts on the palm. You’ll be definitely be seeing us here regularly now!
Have you been to Riva Beach Club? I see they have a weekend brunch and Privilee members get 50% off, woohoo! We’ll be back to check that one out.
Have a read of our review of the Riva Weekend Brunch here.
- Riva Beach Club
- Building 8, Shoreline Palm Jumeirah Dubai
- Deals : 241 in the Entertainer for Main Courses, 30% off bill with Privilee
Note : Not a sponsored post. Paid for our Privilee membership, as well as for lunch using the Entertainer. Just another happy consumer.