If you’re staying in the UAE for Eid, I did a collection of cool deals around town that you may go to, for Citispi – click here to have a browse through 😉
If you’re planning to go away, like step into a plane and fly somewhere, here’s a summary of the places that we’ve been to for leisure or work to give you a bit of inspiration (hopefully) – put together by my favourite Mr Mustard instagram photos 🙂 Also just to remind myself that I’ve been to a lot of places so I shouldn’t be so sad that everyone else is going away (and will try and not look at facebook for the next two weeks…:D )
A mini introduction – long before my main instagram account came about, I started Mr Mustard. It was a highlight of travelling ( I know, pretty sad ay ) – where shall I put him this time? Where will be a cool shot? 🙂 I know it’s weird but I always get lazy to actually blog about our travels, as most of what’s important is covered in his posts anyways. Click here to browse through the miscellaneous travel write-ups that I have done.
Enjoy! And yeah, we’ll take him out soon……
- Turkey – Istanbul – Grand Bazaar – I like this because it was the very very first photo of Mr Mustard ever
- Turkey – Istanbul – Random street near our hotel – You can imagine the discussion I had with G on getting this shot done – and yes I had do it quick !
- Austria – Vienna – I do a lot of these shots – put him in a crowd and walk away, thought I may not be able to do it nowadays with all the…things…that’s going with the world..
- Germany – Neuschwanstein Castle – Not much ‘risk-factor’ to this shot, I just love it as the castle is so beautiful!
- Bocas Del Toro – off Panama City, The Caribbean – Again no risk factor, we had most of the place to ourselves… just had to put it up cause it’s so beautiful 🙂
- Bocas Del Toro – Cayo Coral – This was actually taken quite far away.. I walked all the way to the pier, set him down, and then came back to take this one shot, he he. Again G in the background going.. hurry up!
- Panama – Casco Vejo – Love love love this shot. Especially when the lady walked pass! Casco Vejo is such a colourful city in Panama. I took so many shots of Mr Mustard there.
- Georgia – Kazbegi – Risk factor – SUPER HIGH. If he fell, that’s it… Mr Mustard somewhere in the valleys in the beautiful Kazbegi region of Georgia
- Nepal – Kathmandu – We went to Kathmandu before the earthquakes so I’m not sure if the temple is still there 😦
- Greece – Delphi – You can see why I loved mucking around with this toy, hehe. I sat him there, went up and watched (for a long time). These other tourists came around.. hehe, and yes I waved back. Again, something I don’t think we can longer do..
- Greece – Santorini – Beautiful Santorini. Take me back 🙂
- Greece – Athens – Love the colours, the graffiti.
- China – Harbin – I love the look on the ladies’ face.
- China – Harbin – Dog-sledding – Risk-factor – again super high, hahaha. I had him stuck between my knees as we sledded through the frozen lake and yes it was frickin’ cold.
- Cyprus – Milomeris Falls – Again one of those crazy shots where I had to step over stones trying not to fall into the water (and no I didn’t fall ), tip toe and perch him on the rock, walk a bit further so I’m not in the photo as G took it, ha ha.
- Italy – Florence – Again, one of the many crowd shots
- Italy – Venice – He he risk factor – high ! You can hardly see him
There you go. Go check him out on instagram, I haven’t posted for months now. Not sure when our next holiday abroad will be!…. Till then 🙂