You are here because you are thinking of possibly working with me – thanks.
You have also likely had a glance at my social media accounts and thought – hmm. Wait a minute, read on to understand what value I can bring.
- What I do best is the blog itself. I will create content that will be valuable for you in the long-run.
- Most of the posts on Lil One Of The Ashes is high ranking in SEO – they will likely end up on the first two pages of google.
- Someone who is looking information on how the brunch, staycation, attraction is like – they will very likely see my post.
- I will provide honest feedback – if there is anything that I feel needs to be improved, I will let you know – only if you want me to.
- I am very active in various local communities as well as Travel Forums. If something is actually good, I will happily recommend it to anyone asking.
- Do note that that I constantly get asked for recommendations – be it a baby shower, a gathering, a special occasion. I have personally organised numerous gatherings myself, from small-scale within friends to work functions.
On social media ;
I have never bought followers, nor am I in any blogger support groups so you won’t see an endless stream of generic comments in my social media feeds. Do not be disheartened if you don’t see 100 messages under a post or reel. Likes and messages are not necessarily a true count of the people who will actually go to your venue. Not everyone actively responds to social media posts, especially when they have a private account. Sometimes, word of mouth is of more value than what you can see on social media – that’s where the local online communities, Travel Forums, and whatsapp groups come into play. And that’s when the true magic happens.
In terms of demographics ;
My blog readers are predominantly families based in the UAE, followed by readers from the UK, US, Europe, then Asia. Most of my write-ups – be it a staycation, dining, or a day at the pool and beach – involves the little ones. Of course, there are many articles which focuses on that rare date night, or night out with friends.
Interested for me to support your business? Get in touch, or fill in the form below.
If you would like up-to-date stats, please let me know.