For all of us with kids in Dubai – we know that taking them to an Indoor Soft Play can end up being quite expensive, especially if you have multiple kids. This includes trampoline parks, multi-storey soft play areas – typically in malls, and some in standalone buildings.
We have put together a little handy list of the Indoor Play Areas that we have been to, paired up with the existing discounts that we normally use. Hope this will help save you some money 😉
Note that each individual Play Area will have their own seasonal discount during the summer, or school holidays. The offers below are on-going. Please do double check with the venue before you head over in case of any changes.
- Kids HQ, Barsha – 65 AED for 2 hours, for 2 kids with Kidzapp (Mon & Wed Only)
- Digit, Springs Souk – 80 AED for 2 hours, for 2 kids with Entertainer.
- Playtorium, Meadows Village – 80 AED for 2 hours (Wed) with Kidzapp.
- Skyzone, Ibn Battuta Mall – 99 aed (above 110cm) for 1 hour, for 2 kids with Entertainer.
- Trampo Extreme, Nakheel Mall – 120 AED for 1 hour Jump&Play, for 2 kids with Entertainer. LilOneOfTheAshes.Com
- Cheeky Monkeys, The Pointe or JBR –
- Adventure Zone, Galleria Mall Al Barsha – 149 AED for 2 hours, for 2 kids with Entertainer.
- Skyfall by Treehouse, Bluewaters – 81 AED (above 120cm) or 67.50 AED (under 120cm) for 1 hour with Kidzapp
- Velocity, Al Quoz – 79 AED for 1 hour, for 2 kids with Entertainer.
See ‘Best Indoor Attractions to take the Kids‘ for more inspo