A ladies day and ladies night listing put together for those who never really want to venture too far from Dubai Marina – cause really, anything more than a 20 AED taxi ride is too far, right?
So set that date with your girlfriends – it’s time you put your hair down, put on a nice dress and have a drink or four 🙂 You deserve it.
For a more elaborate listing of the ones all over Dubai, have a browse through Ladies Nights Dubai.
- Caesars Bluewater Hotel : Havana Social Club (7pm-10pm) Unlimited house wine & spirits & 1 Tapa for 150 AED
- Delta Hotels by Marriot Jumeirah Beach : Fogueira (7pm-10pm) 50% off Churrasco Offer : 149.50AED Food Only | 199.50AED Caiprinha & Wine | 234.50AED House Beverages
- Grosvenor House Hotel: Toro Toro (7pm – 11pm) Unlimited bubbly and one dish from the Dulce Maria menu for 125AED or set menu for with 3 drinks for 175AED
- W Dubai The Palm : Akira Back (7pm-11pm) Unlimited selected beverages and a selection of sharing bites for 250 AED.
- The Pointe : Aka (8-11pm) 3 drinks and a plate of maki for 99 AED.
- Armada Bluebay Hotel JLT : Nola (12pm till 12am) Complimentary coffee & beignets (daytime) 4 complimentary cocktails and 50% off the food bill (evening time).
- Movenpick JLT : UBK (7pm – 10pm) 2 free drinks.
Dubai Media City
- Media One Hotel :
- Baby Q (6pm – 1am) Unlimited drinks for 100 AED and 50% off food (selected menu).
- W Dubai the Palm : Torno Subito (6:30pm-11:30pm) 3 complimentary selected beverages when dining | Ladies and men get 30% off À la carte menu.
- Five Palm Jumeirah : Penthouse (7pm-11pm) 3 courses and 3 drinks for 150 AED.
- The Pointe :
- Aiza (6pm-12am) – 4 glasses of selected grape and an appetiser for 139 AED.
- Chalet Berezka – To be included
- Club Vista Mare :
- Bla Bla Beach Club : The Restaurant (6pm – 10pm) A set menu with 3 selected beverages for 150 AED. My review.
- Amwaj Rotana, JBR: Rosso (6pm – 10pm) 3 drinks and a bite for 89 AED.
- Rixos Premium JBR :
- Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa : Zengo (7pm-11pm) 2 dishes from a selected menu and 3 drinks for 120 AED.
- Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa : Underground Pub (8pm-1am) 3 complimentary drinks.
- Delta Hotels by Marriot Jumeirah Beach : Speakeasy (9pm-12am) 4 glasses of grape or cocktails for 99 AED, and 50% off the food menu
- Dubai Marriott Harbour & Suites : Observatory Bar and Grill (7pm-10pm) Free-flow drinks and a bar bite for 125 AED.
- Pier 7:
- Cargo Dubai (8pm onwards) – 3 complimentary selected house cocktails, grapes or house spirits.
- Asia Asia (6pm – 1am) 3 course set menu + 3 beverages for 200 AED.
- Atelier M (6pm – 11pm) – 3-course set menu including 3 drinks for AED 159 | 2 additional drinks if you prebook.
- The Scene (6pm onwards) – 2 courses + 3 drinks 165 AED | 2 courses + 5 drinks 185 AED.
- Mama Zonia (6pm – 12am) – 2 Course Meal for 155 AED or 3 Course Meal for 169 AED | With 3 beverages
- Intercontinental Dubai Marina :
- Westin Mina Seyahi : Oeno Bar (8pm-11pm) Unlimited selection of wine and sparkling for 90 AED.
- Marina Byblos : The Hideout (7pm-10pm OR 10:30-1am) Unlimited house beverages for 69 AED | Including Tiger beer for 99 AED
- Caesar’s Palace : Hell’s Kitchen (From 6pm) 3 house beverages with Starters, Signature Dishes & Desserts – Ladies : 249 AED | Gents : 329 AED
- Zabeel House the Greens :
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort : Bliss Lounge (8pm-12pm) 3 sushi rolls & 3 house beverages for 120 AED.
- JA Ocean View Hotel, JBR: Motorino (5pm – 10pm) 50% off the entire bill.
- Millenium Place Marina Hotel : Ikigai (8pm–11pm) Free-flow wine & cocktails and 3 course menu for 149 AED | Gents get 3 drinks & 3 course menu for 199 AED
- Mina Seyahi : Barasti (7pm-10pm) Free-flowing drinks and beach bite platters for 99 AED | 199 AED for Gents.
- Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa : The Grand Grill (8pm onwards) 3-course dinner and free flow for 135 AED | Gents get all-you-can-eat chicken & ribs 120 AED
- Grosvenor House Hotel: Siddharta Lounge (7pm–11pm) 3 beverages and 1 bite from our ladies night menu for 120 AED.
- Intercontinental Dubai Marina :
- Media One Hotel : Qwerty (6pm – 10pm) 3 house beverages and 50% OFF on food for 77 AED. Upgrade to 3 premium drinks for 87 AED.
- Grand Plaza Movenpick Media City: Twenty Three (8pm-1am) Unlimited prosecco, wines, pink gin and selected cocktails for 150 AED.
- 4 selected house beverages for 99 AED.
- Gents can have 5 beers for just 123 AED.
- Dukes the Palm : Ula (7pm-1am) Tapas, 3 drinks & live music for 250 AED
- W Dubai The Palm : SoBe (7pm-12pm) 4 house beverages of cocktails for 120 AED & 30% off food menu.
- Five Palm Jumeirah : Maiden Shanghai (7pm-11pm) 3 drinks & 3 course dinner – Ladies : 200 AED, Gents : 300 AED.
- Andaz the Palm : La Coco (8pm-11pm) – Unlimited drinks for 150 AED with a dinner reservation.
- Sofitel the Palm : Porterhouse Bar (7pm-11pm) 2 drinks and 1 nibble for 99 AED.
- Club Vista Mare : Breeze Bar & Grill (8pm-11pm) – Free-flowing beverages for 90 AED.
- Andaz the Palm : Hanami (6pm-11pm) 3 drinks and a platter for 150 AED.
- Movenpick JLT : Couqley (6-11pm) Unlimited drinks (3 hours sitting) and 1 main course for 99AED. My review
- Media One Hotel : Coco Lounge (6pm-10pm) Unlimited selected cocktails & wines with 30% off selected food items for 149 AED.
- Bluewaters : Ketch Up (6pm-9pm) 5 token redeemable on F&B for 150 AED.
- Westin Mina Seyahi : Bounty Beets (6pm onwards) 5 drinks and small bites for 129 AED | 5 drinks, dinner, and dessert for 149 AED.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach : Sama Lounge (7pm-10pm) 5 glasses of grape or cocktails for 99 AED and enjoy 30% off the food menu
- Pier 7 : Atelier M (6pm – 11pm) 3-course set menu including 3 drinks for 159 AED | 2 additional drinks if you prebook.
- Delta Hotels by Marriot Jumeirah Beach : Sama Lounge (7pm-10pm) 5 glasses of grape/cocktails for 99 AED and enjoy 30% off the food menu
- Bluewaters : Puerto 99 (8:30pm- 11:30pm) Free-flow selected beverages and cocktails for 150 AED.
- Media One Hotel : Baby Q (6pm – 1am) Unlimited drinks for 100 AED and 50% off food (selected menu).
- All deals above are applicable to ladies only, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Please double check on the respective bar’s website or facebook page to confirm details – you can do so by clicking on the name of the bar in this listing, or give them a call.
- I have personally collected all the info from the venue’s PR team or otherwise directly contacted the venue themselves.
If you would like to include an image or advertise with us, please get in touch.